Cart is empty
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) must be obtained before sending any items back. Please call or email us for an RMA #. All non-authorized return packages will be refused and sent back to you. Please return the items to the following address:
ATTN: G and G webstore RMA#:___________
275 Midland Avenue
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663-5701
- All Return Authorizations requests must be made within 10 business days (2 weeks) of receiving your shipment. All returns must be received within 10 days of having the RMA # issued.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to ALL returned items. (shipping & handling fees are also non-refundable.)
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in unused, undamaged, sellable condition, determined by GandGwebstore.com to receive credit. Items not meeting these criteria will not be credited and will not be sent back to the customer. Opened balloon packages cannot be returned.
- A Return Merchendise Authorization number must be included with your return. Failure to include this will delay processing of your return.
- All packages returned must have the Return Authorization Number (RMA #) clearly written on ALL visible sides of the package. If it is not visible your package will be refused.
- Please save the tracking numbers for packages you are shipping back to us. We are not responsible if your package is lost in transit.
- You may use any shipping agent you like to ship your return back to us. We recommend FedEx or UPS as they provide real-time tracking of all shipped packages.
- You will be notified via email once your return is received and processed. Please allow 3-5 business days after this email to see the credit applied to your account.
BROKEN / INCORRECT / EXCHANGE ITEM POLICY
- If an item is received broken or incorrect, you must submit a claim within 3 days of receiving your shipment.
- Claims are processed in 1-2 business days.
- All replacements for broken and incorrect items are shipped via UPS Ground only to all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not send replacements for broken items or incorrect items using any expedited service.
- You may request a credit for the cost of the broken or incorrectly shipped item in place of a replacement.
- Replacements are sent without billing the customer any additional charges.
- If we send you an incorrect item, we will provide a return shipping label at no cost to the customer. Once we receive the item, we will then ship the correct product.
- You may exchange items in your order that are returnable. Exchanges are treated just like returns. The 20% restocking fee is charged for all exchanges. The customer is responsible for shipping the items back.